If Your House Was Burning, What Would You Take With You?
Allow me to ask you a question: If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It’s a conflict between what’s practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question. Foster Huntington has collected answers to this telling question from thousands of responders all over the world to get to the heart of what it is that people truly value.
The result is The Burning House, along with a wealth of all-new material on TheBurningHouse.com. Fascinating and remarkably revealing, The Burning Houseprovides a captivating keyhole into people’s lives, feelings, and innermost thoughts.Illustrated with sometimes moving, often unusual photographs of people’s most prized possessions, The Burning House ingeniously celebrates the differences between human beings around the globe—and the surprising similarities that unite us all.
Check out our previous articles!
- 25 Examples of Creative Graphic Design Resumes
- 40 Prominent Little Big User Interface Details
- 25 Unconventional Wooden Business Cards
- 15 Great Playlists From DesignersMX
- 60 Inspiring Footer Designs
Now the ball is in your court; what would you take? We would love to hear your feedback, so please don’t be shy to comment below! For more inspirational articles be sure to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook! If you appreciate our work, please share this article with your peers!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013