Mind Bending Portraits That Defy Gravity by Philippe Ramette
Before you judge, please know that the following images are not photoshopped! Rather they are visual illusions, or surreal photographs, by Philippe Ramette. Between 2003 and 2006, he created a series of gravity-defying photographs that show him in seemingly impossible poses. Philip is both a contemporary artist and photographer.
“You see a tension in my hands, my red face is far from serene as the blood rushes to it, my suit is ruffled.” - Philippe Ramette
These are two metal supports used to hold a man horizontally or in another position for Ramette’s visual illusions. Below: You can see how the metal support is placed on the tree to hold the artist. This gravity defying work is very inspirational and we hope you enjoy it!
Note: All Rights Reserved by Philippe Ramette.
Check out our previous articles!
- The Anatomy of Tech Gadgets by Mads Peitersen
- Stellar Freestyle Illustrations by Matei Apostolescu
- Minimal Disney Posters by Rowan Stocks-Moore
- Colorful Vector Artwork by Franck Graetz
- Oil Paintings of Retro Vehicles by Kevin Cyr
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Freelancers Should Accept Online Payments - May 21, 2013
- How Technology Has Changed Over The Centuries - May 21, 2013
- 6 Internet Crazes Made Possible by Technology - May 21, 2013