Top 100 Tasty Palettes from Colourlovers
We tend to think of color as a constant as an example if we see a green color our brain might automatically associate it with an apple. As Georgia O’Keeffe said, “Color interpretation is a complex process the taps into our sensations and moods, as well as our eyes, neurons, and brains.”
The quest to find the perfect colors and color combinations is a common thread that runs from those who have painted great masterpieces and graphic artists to interior designers and landscapers. As French impressionist Claude Monet said, “Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment.” Today we are here to help you find that perfect color palette. We based this collection on the most viewed palettes of all time on Colourlovers.com
In their own words, COLOURlovers is a creative community where people from around the world create and share colors, palettes and patterns, discuss the latest trends and explore colorful articles. We decided to collect the top 100 color palettes based on all time views. If you’re a designer, we strongly suggest joining Colourlovers because of their friendly community. Great minds think alike, with over 2.1 million user-created color palettes you are definitely in the right place to inspire your ideas.
Check out our previous articles!
- Successful Marketing Starts with Your Brand Identity
- Why Logo Simplicity is Vivid in the Fashion Industry
- Simplicity Realized: 20 Examples of Brand Spirit
- Discover Five Secrets Behind Great Logo Design
- The Use of Curves in Modern Design
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013