Last Updated on January 18, 2018
Artist Erin Hanson, the blogger behind Recovering Lazyholic, took an introspective look into her own life and created a series of illustrations showing the contrast between what she wants and what she needs. As humans we often tend to lust/envy for materialistic objects. Sometimes it’s personal and other time it relates to social pressure. The bottom line is you only need enough to survive.
Note: All Rights Reserved Erin Hanson.
Check out our previous minimalism based articles!
- Minimal Marvel Posters by Marko Manev
- One Object Movie Minimalism by Pascal Richon
- 70 Powerful Examples of Minimal Movie Poster Designs
- 35 Free Clean and Useful Minimal WordPress Themes
- 55 Examples of Minimalistic Web Design
We hope that you enjoyed this collection! If you have any thoughts or comments, please make sure to comment below. Please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook (100% Spam Free!) If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word with your peers!