Last Updated on January 18, 2022
Sakke Soini is designer and a visual artist living in Helsinki, Finland. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in International Business, he decided to pursue his passion instead of entering the rat race. With every piece, Soini tries to tell a different story which portrays a strong cinematic feeling. Since Sakke’s youth, he has been a huge fan of Japanese popular culture which has influenced him heavily. His unique style can be described as “retro futurism.” Confused? Don’t be, you’ll see what we mean. Without further ado, we hope you enjoy his vibrant and stimulating artwork!
Check out our previous articles!
- Influential Digital Artworks by Emeric Trahand
- 25 Smashing Prints by The Imaginary Foundation
- 15+ Unrealistic Landscapes by Nathan Spotts
- Modern Gadgets As Retro Devices by Alex Varanese
- Jaw Dropping Digital Photomanipulations by Adam Spizak
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!