Last Updated on
The best thing about the Internet is that every single day there is something new to see, read, and hear. The web is packed with gems, however they’re not that easy to find. And the Internet isn’t perfect either, it contains tons of garbage. The process of browsing the web for interesting stuff to get you inspired is time consuming and tiring.
If you’re an aspiring photographer looking for inspiration, look no further. Today we put together 20 artistic photography-related posts for your benefit. In this showcase you’ll see incredible Instagram accounts for foodies, colorful street shots, noteworthy interviews, surreal landscapes, and much more. Seeing various works of other photographers will ignite your creativity. Enough blabbing, scroll down and enjoy!
1. 100 Incredibly Tasty Instagram Accounts for Foodies to Follow
2. A Website That Shows The Original Source Of Inspiration For Today’s Fashion Images
3. Inspired by Dreams – Photos from Diana Debord
4. 50 Stunning Color Street Photographs
5. Beautiful Photography Studio Tour with Myrian Peery Photography
6. 50 Awesomely Inspiring Tumblr Blogs for Photographers
7. 33 Photos With Powerful Reflections
8. Ridiculous Portraits from the National Beard & Mustache Championships by Greg Anderson
9. 20 Stunning Examples of High Speed Photography (And Tuts on How to Do It Yourself)
10. Fstoppers Interviews Fashion Photographer Kesler Tran (NSFW)
11. Mind-Blowing Macro Photographs For Inspiration
12. 44 Inspiring Photo Blogs for Photography Lovers
13. 10 Ways to Improve Your Photography in 30 Days
14. Surreal Landscape Photography by Christopher O’Donnell
15. Photos of Dogs Wearing Human Expressions
16. 10 Stupid Photography Fads You Have Not Tried Yet
17. 26 Inspiring Examples of iPhone Photography
18. Art & Soul – Beyond Photography By Barbaros Cangurgel
19. Night Sky Photography: Tips to Get You Started
20. 50 More Amazing Websites Of Professional Photographers
Hopefully, this list will help you to break out of a creative rut. Which post do you like best and why? Share you thought or ideas in the comment field below.