Last Updated on
The iPhone 5 is the sixth generation of the iPhone, succeeding the iPhone 4S, and was announced on September 12, 2012. The phone is a slimmer, lighter model, and features a higher-resolution, 4-inch screen, becoming the first in the line to support a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The resolution is 1136 x 640. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- 40 High Resolution Wallpapers from Abduzeedo
- 20 Effectual HD Desktop Wallpapers from deviantART
- 40 Free and Beautiful Twitter Covers
- 75+ Free Retina Display iPhone Wallpapers
- 40 Free HD Retina Display iPad 3 Wallpapers
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!