Last Updated on June 22, 2022
A baby shower is an occasion to celebrate one of life’s most significant milestones – becoming a parent. It’s an excellent opportunity to remind the mother-to-be of how much you value and treasure them. And that you wish to be part of their experience as they prepare to usher in a new member of the family.
Most baby shower celebrations are marked by cake eating and giving of presents. But the greatest highlight is issuing cards bearing messages of well wishes for the baby.
Here are some of the most creative baby shower card messages. If you’re looking to create your own baby shower invitations, check out this article; 42 Stunning Invitations for Your Baby Shower.
Baby Shower Wishes for Boy
1. Congratulations on your little prince! Get ready for toys in all shapes and sizes, and all types of surprises.
2. Oh Boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
3. We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor — lots of love, little man.
4. You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes, and comes with a truckload of style!
Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
1. Congratulations! And congratulations again!
2. Congratulations on your double trouble!
3. If there’s anything more special than a new baby, it’s two new babies!
4. Sometimes miracles do come in pairs…
Baby Shower Wishes for Girl
1. A bundle of joy wrapped up in pink will be the newest addition to your family. We couldn’t be happier for you! Congrats!
2. Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
3. Congratulations on your little princess! We know she’s going to bring joy and love into your life.
4. I can’t wait to meet this princess, watch her grow up and to shower her with love.
Baby Shower Wishes for Mom
1. A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
2. A mother-to-be has a beautiful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
3. I wish you all the best on the remainder of your pregnancy and the delivery of your baby. Happy baby shower wishes to you both!
4. May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way. Congratulations!
5. Plenty of good wishes and big kisses are coming your way! Congratulations on your upcoming little one, we’re so excited for your growing family.
6. Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family.
7. To me, you’re a superhero, but to the little one, you’re their whole world — much love in these coming months.
8. You are bringing new life into the world. You are creating a miracle. You are becoming a Mom. Congratulations and best baby shower wishes!
Baby Shower Wishes for Health
1. A beautiful adventure is about to start. Wishing you a safe delivery from the bottom of my heart!
2. I’m praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and the baby.
3. Wishing you a safe and easy delivery and a beautiful and healthy baby.
Cute and Adorable Baby Shower Messages
1. Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two (almost three) all the best.
2. A new baby makes love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, savings smaller and homes happier.
3. Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
4. Don’t forget to pamper yourself a little after putting on the pampers.
5. Funny how such a tiny thing can take up so much space in our hearts. Congratulations on the little one.
6. Looking forward to being a part of the new journey. I can’t wait to meet your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
7. May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. May you grow up with love and gracious hearts and people who care. Welcome to the world little one, it has been waiting for you.
8. Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on Angel’s feet, straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a blessing you truly are.
9. Sleepless nights are more than worth it with your little one. Their bright eyes and glowing hearts make the best night lights.
10. Some call them little bundles of joy. They’re also little bundles of diapers, tantrums, and sleep deprivation! Good thing they’re little bundles of love too. Congratulations on your greatest love yet.
11. The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
12. Whether it’s a boy or a girl, I hope that it will fill up your life with abundant happiness.
13. Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess, and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
Easy Congratulatory Baby Shower Messages
1. Congratulations and all the best on the upcoming arrival of your little one.
2. Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
3. Happy baby shower. Good luck on your greatest adventure yet.
4. Hip, hip, hurray! You are both going to make such amazing parents. Congratulations!
5. Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep.
Funny Baby Shower Messages
1. A perfect example of minority rule is a new baby in the house. Enjoy your new master.
2. Being a mom is like a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
3. Congratulations – I really hope your new baby is either a girl or a boy!
4. Congratulations! Let the noise begin!
5. Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
6. Hitting the bottle is going to take on a whole new meaning.
7. I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby on social media.
8. Kids cry, throw fits, eat all your food, and keep you up all night. Don’t worry, that’s only for the first 18 years…
9. Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
10. The little angel is here, and everyone’s coming to cheer. She is the perfect combination of princess and warrior.
11. Welcome to parenthood where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
12. You better remember this baby shower, this will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace!
There goes our collection of amazing baby shower wishes. Remember the unwritten rule when writing baby shower messages – the message should be uplifting to the mom-to-be while wishing happiness, joy, and prosperity for the upcoming bundle of joy.