Last Updated on May 18, 2021
People suffer from different types of pain. Some can experience mild conditions that go away while others can experience painful progressive pain. But regardless of the type of pain you are feeling, you can manage the symptoms by using CBD.
This article offers an overview of CBD oil, its benefits and the best CBD oil for pain products that you should check out.
What Is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is an extract that comes from the cannabis plant. It contains several health properties including soothing anti-inflammatory properties. The compound is normally infused in various products for different purposes.
CBD oil can be added to food products and beverages. Alternatively, it can be used in the form of tinctures.
CBD Oil Vs Hemp Oil
Although both CBD oil and hemp oil come from the same cannabis plant, the extracts are from different parts. CBD oil uses the whole plant, while hemp oil comes from its seeds. But more recently, hemp oil is now derived from the seed of the plant and it’s usually referred to as hemp seed oil.
The Top Benefits of CBD Oil
One of the main benefits of CBD is relieving pain. It can effectively treat muscle pain, joint pain, in addition to other types of body aches. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it effective in treating painful inflammation.
But besides that, other benefits of CBD oil include:
- Minimizing anxiety
- Providing the body with anti-tumor effects
- Enhancing sleep patterns
- Improving energy production
Best CBD Oil for Pain
It’s not easy to find the best CBD oil for pain in the market. This is because there are so many CBD oil brands and this makes the selection process overwhelming. But to ensure that you make the right choices here is our top 5 best CBD oil for pain products.
This product easily stands out as the best CBD oil for pain in the market. HealthWorxCBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil is an organic product with one of the most effective therapeutic effects. The full-spectrum product contains terpenes and other cannabinoids to enhance its effectiveness.
HealthWorxCBD Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil comes in different potencies to cater to different types of pain. This includes mild everyday pain or chronic pain. The concentration normally ranges between 500 mg on the lower end and 5000 mg on the high end.
- Highly potent CBD oil that’s non-GMO.
- The CO2 extracted industrial hemp provides long-lasting effects.
- The oil is normally tested by an independent 3rd-party lab.
- Perfect pain relief remedy.
- The oil suits any type of wellness regimen.
- It comes in various concentrations to cater to different user needs.
- It’s not suitable for those who are allergic to coconut oil.
- Quite expensive
The quality and effectiveness of CBDPure is what rates it among the best CBD oil for pain products. The full-spectrum oil contains beneficial cannabinoids that add to its efficiency. With its natural hemp flavor, it’s very easy to take CBDPure hemp oil orally or even add it to your favorite food.
The healthy hemp oil comes from organically grown hemp. In addition to that, its CO2 extracted. This helps to ensure that the consumer gets the highest quality of full-spectrum hemp oil. The oil normally comes in three concentrations i.e. 300 mg, 600mg, and 1000 mg.
- Quality full-spectrum hemp oil for pain.
- Multiple levels of potencies i.e. 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg.
- CO2 extracted for high purity
- Natural hemp flavor.
- Strong and effective CBD oil for pain
- Purely organic with no artificial additives.
- It comes in a variety of concentrations
- There is no variety in flavors.
- The products have a strong taste of natural hemp
3. Hemp Bombs
Hemp Bombs is a brand that’s synonymous with manufacturing quality CBD oil products. If you want to buy CBD oil for pain that will give you value for your money, then you should consider it. The brand has the best CBD oil for pain that’s highly potent.
Note that the highly concentrated product comes in four different flavors. In addition to that, there are four different concentrations. This product variation helps to sufficiently cater to the various needs of users.
The premium product normally encourages a healthy lifestyle. This is because it encourages a healthy balance of the mind and the body. To enhance user versatility, you can easily add Hemp Bombs CBD oil to your food or drink.
- CBD oil is available in several potencies ranging from 125 mg to 4000 mg per bottle.
- Four delicious flavors i.e., watermelon, peppermint, creamsicle, and acai berry.
- Potent and concentrated CBD oil.
- Premium oil that encourages a healthy and more active lifestyle.
- It comes in multiple delicious flavors.
- There are several potencies to cater to different user needs.
- The oil aids the balance of the body and mind.
- The effect of sublingual intake may last for a short while.
4. Nuleaf Naturals
Nuleaf Naturals contains full-spectrum CBD oil that’s one of the best in the market. The synergistic terpenes and cannabinoids in this product normally optimize wellness. As a result, it has become one of the best CBD oil for pain products.
As an industry-leading brand, Nuleaf Naturals CBD oil doesn’t contain additives but only hemp and other vital organic compounds. The product allows you to discover the power of nature. This CBD oil is consistent, effective, safe, and has unsurpassed potency.
- 100% organic
- CO2 extraction with no additives
- Several levels of potencies ranging from 240 mg to 4850 mg
- Full-spectrum oil is highly effective.
- All-natural CBD oil that’s are made from locally grown hemp plants.
- The oil has a high level of purity.
- It’s quite expensive.
- There is no option for THC-free products.
Finishing up our list of the best CBD oil for pain products is Medterra. The CBD brand normally sells THC-free products. So, if you want to buy CBD oil for pain with 0% THC, then consider this brand.
Its CBD oil products are made from CBD isolate hence they are pure. Due to their effectiveness, these products are even great for those employees who normally undergo routine drug tests. The GMO-free products come from quality hemp. They are also made with MCT oil to enhance their effectiveness.
Medterra CBD oil comes in multiple potencies. This helps to cater to different consumer needs. It should be noted that if you are looking for a cheap CBD oil for sale, then you should consider Medterra. The low-priced easily fit any type of budget. The manufacturer also offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- 0% THC
- High-quality organic hemp oil
- Cheap CBD Oil for sale that’s affordable
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Varying product concentrations.
- The cannabidiol oil is pure.
- Transparency is a priority.
- The high-purity product may not be beneficial to some users.
- They don’t have full-spectrum tinctures
How to Use CBD Oil for Pain
Are you suffering from pain and want to use CBD oil? Well, there are several ways that you can go about it. You can take CBD oil sublingually.
This means that you place a few drops of the oil under the tongue. Wait for a few seconds for the CBD compound to absorb into the bloodstream via the blood vessels. Alternatively, you can add it to food or other beverages.
Is CBD Oil Safe To Take?
CBD oil is generally safe to take. As long as it’s free from pesticides, chemicals, and artificial additives then its safety profile is great. However, this means that it can’t interact with certain medications.
In addition to that, there are several possible side effects of CBD and they include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry mouth
Where to Buy the Best CBD Oil
Do you want to buy CBD oil online? You can easily find this product from various retailers. You can easily find this product from various retailers, including Hawaiian hemp brand Mana Botanics. But because the medical marijuana market is not under regulation, the chances of buying a low-quality product are high. So, if you want to buy CBD oil, simply place your order directly from the manufacturer’s website.
Is CBD Oil Legal
At the federal level CBD oil is now legal. The 2018 Farm Bill saw the legalization of industrial hemp. This means that you don’t need a prescription to buy CBD oil as long as it contains less than 0.3% of THC. Elevated Wellness is a CBD retailer in Texas that offers a variety of types of CBD products, all under 0.3% THC including CBD isolate, broad spectrum and full spectrum products.
However, CBD from marijuana is still illegal. This is because it contains high amounts of psychoactive THC. Note that while CBD is legal federally, different states have different laws regarding its use.
So, make sure that you are aware of your state’s laws regarding the same.
The Bottom Line
CBD oil contains anti-inflammatory and therapeutic effects. This is what makes it an effective remedy for treating pain. Its ability to interact with the endocannabinoid system and heighten the effect of receptors’ response to pain significantly reduces pain.
The above-mentioned products are among the best in the market. Even though they have their downsides, the pros outweigh the negatives.