Last Updated on March 8, 2022
This beautiful lakeside cabin was conceived by Tom Kundig. The shelter in the woods accommodated a big window that opens to the surrounding landscape. The 30 feet by 20 feet windows open the entire living space to the forest and lake, making you feel as one with the nature. The materials used to complete this project are low maintenance – concrete block, steel, concrete floors and plywood. The outside notion of a cabin was left unfinished to naturally age and acquire a patina that fits in with the natural setting. Enjoy!
Hungry for architecture? Check out our previous articles:
- Luxurious and Peaceful Designer Home In New Zealand
- Infinity Loop Bridge by 10 Design and Buro Happold
- West Edge House by No Coffee Architects
- The $3.5 Million Flintstones Home in Malibu
- GM1: Minimalist House Residence in Colombia
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!