Last Updated on January 18, 2018
Staudinger + Franke is an Australian Photography, Retouching, and Digital Imaging Firm. Buttefly Kids suffer from a disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa (short: EB). Epidermolysis bullosa is a group of inherited disorders in which skin blisters develop in response to minor injury.
There are four main types of epidermolysis bullosa:
- Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
- Epidermolysis bullosa simplex
- Hemidesmosomal epidermolysis bullosa
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa
Those with EB are living with permanent pain and undergo daily difficult wound treatment. To demonstrate what life is like for people with it, Staudinger + Franke GmbH created a small series of digitally retouched photographs. This resemblance of the disease is extremely effective and we think they did an incredible job!
DEBRA Austria offers help, counselling and information to those, whose quality of life is significantly limited by this rare disease that has serious consequences and is often very painful.
Note: All Rights Reserved by Staudinger + Franke.
- 45 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #8
- 50 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #7
- 55 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #6
- 45 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #5
- 40 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #4
We hope you enjoyed this creative photography and hopefully got inspired! We would love to hear your feedback, so please don’t be shy to comment below! For more inspirational articles be sure to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook! If you appreciate our work, please share this article with your peers!