Last Updated on March 8, 2022
As you might have heard before, laughter is the best medicine. From my personal research, I’ve learned that laughter provides numerous physical and mental benefits. Laughing on a daily basis will enable you to relieve the built up stress accumulated throughout the day. What else can laughter do?
- Reduces certain stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
- Increases the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells.
- Defends against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
- Increases memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores.
- Improves alertness, creativity, and memory.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Increases vascular blood flow and oxygenation of the blood.
- Gives a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
Today we collected humorous workplace ecards will help you keep your head up and stay positive. Created by Brook Lundy and Duncan Mitchell, Someecards are a source of sarcastic and honest opinions that we all think but don’t necessarily say. This roundup consists of the best workplace related ecards we could find. We hope they’ll brighten up your day. Enjoy!