Last Updated on January 18, 2018
We recently stumbled upon an awesome personal project titled ‘Grow’ by Andreas Preis. At first glance we thought the vector like illustrations were created with Adobe Illustrator, but boy were we wrong. At least 95% of what you see here is done by hand with pencils and fineliners. Colors and structures were added in Photoshop afterwards. Andreas is an accomplished graphic designer and illustrator that currently works for Elektropastete in Germany. He has a very impressive client list; Adidas, Atomic, Bruce Dunlop & Associates, ck one, DC Comics, DigitalArts, ESPN Classic, TBWA/Rome, Tetrapak, TNT etc… We hope you will enjoy his speechless work!
Check out our previous articles!
- Dan Cretu Transforms Food into Playful Everyday Objects
- Paradoxical Art Sculptures By Nancy Fouts
- Paper Birds by Diana Beltran Herrera
- 20 Excellent Abstract Illustrations by Russ Mills
- Fascinating Factual Illustrations by Marcelo Gallegos
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!