Last Updated on January 17, 2022
Many people believe that to be more productive you need to devote more time to studying. This is not entirely true as you can accomplish more studying in six hours than someone who does it for ten hours. More work does not necessarily mean advanced results.
In some instances, studying or working too much may reduce what you could have accomplished. However, it is not an easy task to do less and achieve more. When it comes to studying, you need to find time to write your assignment or complete other tasks and still maintain an active social life.
If this is the situation, Edubirdie writers can do your assignment. This means you can pay for an assignment and have more time for other activities. You need to think in a creative manner and come up with a smart means of getting things done.
Also, you need to understand that your way of getting things done may not be as great as you believe. So pay attention to the tips below and utilize them in the future.
Use the 80/20 Rule – Easy way to Study
According to this rule, doing work in smaller amounts contributes to better results later on. This implies that 20 percent of your activity makes up for the 80 percent of what you achieve.
To apply this rule, you need to let go of all the endeavors that do not add to your results. The goal of the 80/20 is to urge you to minimize the time in those areas that don’t contribute much in a more ruthless manner.
The following are a few ways you can stick to when it comes to studying:
- Reduce time on social media to channel more time to studying.
- Say no to those who want you to do things that don’t offer you value in your overall results. This could mean less time going for parties and hanging out with friends, except it directly relates to helping you study.
Use Parkinson’s Law
Parkinson’s Law means the amount of time you give to studying will be filled up by it. For instance, if you devote 3 hours to studying, the amount of work you have to cover will stretch to fill up those three hours.
This is a drawback of paying attention to doing only work, which in this case means studying. Instead, place yourself under strict deadlines and stick with them.
How to Do a Time Study
Below are a few ways you can apply this rule:
- Cut down huge tasks into smaller ones. For instance, if you have a huge book to read, break it down into smaller parts.
- Set a 60 mins timer to read each of those particular sections. Once the timer stops, you can’t keep focusing on that section. Instead, you will have to move on. So this means you need to think on your feet and not waste time.
Focus on Managing Energy
When you adopt this principle, you are urged to view your output as a function of the energy invested, rather than time. Studying for a short period in an intense manner can help you get done more than if you do so for days, distracted. If you study till you are tired, you may not accomplish as much as you would when you are fully rested.
How to Study More in Less Time
Below are some ways you can apply this:
- Study in Bouts: Focus your attention on having rest and focusing completely. Do not put yourself in between as you may end up being tired and not productive.
- Rest more: Devoting all of your time to studying without rest can lead to you accomplishing less. Learn to rejuvenate yourself by relaxing when it is needed. This will help you stay more productive.
Get Help from an Expert
Lastly, if you have done everything possible and you don’t seem to be making any headway, why not pay someone experienced to help? There are many online specialists in the UK who will assist you if you want to write your assignment. Doing this will give you more time to focus on studying, and in turn, being more productive.
As you can see, it is possible to study and remain productive. What’s more, it does not have to be so difficult as long as you use the tips covered in this article.