Last Updated on
While in college, students spend a lot of money on textbooks and supplies. We in collaboration with https://essayzoo.org/ find out that however, there are various ways they can mitigate these expenses. For instance, as a student, you can purchase used-textbooks, share with other students, borrow from the library, and sell your textbooks after a semester comes to an end among others.
You do not have to incur huge expenses on textbooks every semester. Really big expenses you meet when you have to write a term paper. It really costs a lot. Of course there is a chance to look at the term paper examples before you order and find the most popular topic and then successfully resell it after passing it. Additionally, students incur expenses when it comes to accessing codes to submit their homework.
Nowadays, students do not get to print their assignments and deliver them but rather submit them online. This affects many students as some wonder how they are going to finish up on their homework if they do not have the text books. Some may choose to look for ways to homework hack their tasks. But, every student needs to have an access code which cannot be shared or photocopied.
Thus, as a student, you may opt to pay someone to do your homework, write a small essay or maybe it’s better not to pay for an essay, homework and do it all yourself. This article seeks to discuss how much you as a student can pay for your homework to be done.
Prices of books
Textbooks are not cheap. Hence, students have to struggle to find the monetary incentives to buy text books. The average cost of a college textbookis $250. Many students cannot afford this money as they have other expenses to cater for such as rent and other basic needs.
This makes some of them look for someone to pay do their homework which is costly for them as well. Some may end up getting zeros in their assignments as they are not able to afford the textbooks or paying someone to do their tasks.
Additional expenses for access codes
Students also incur additional expenses for access codes. They are asked to go for buying access codes for textbooks in order to be able to work on their homework. They require these codes to access the textbooks and get to submit their assignments online. However, not all of the can afford these codes.
The amount of homework students get in college makes it difficult for them to get access to all these textbooks. Even though it proves to be beneficial in that students do not use the used book market and do not share any homework, many end up getting frustrated because they have to pay to do their homework.
How to get into this system
Getting into this system is not a difficult task as many students may presume it to be. Students simply need to purchase the access codes provided by the institution. Educational institutions sell students individual login access codes. These codes cannot be shared among the students. Each gets to have their own codes.
So, you do not need to worry about how much homework in college you have to put up with. Having these access codes can help you attempt all your assignments and deliver them on time. Additionally, you do not have to worry about other students getting access to your work as they do not have your login details.
Advantages of this system
As a student, the thought of paying to do your homework may frustrate you. However, there are some advantages of doing so which prove to be useful. Getting into this system has the following advantages;
- It acts as the new face of the textbook domination. Students do not have to rely on buying textbooks every semester to be able to attempt their homework. Theycan easily get these textbooks by purchasing the access codes. The access codes come along with the textbooks they may need to use to do their homework.
- It is less costly. Purchasing textbooks every semester is expensive. Textbooks cost an average of $250. But, when you choose to get into this system, you will be able to save some money. Accessing these codes may cost you an average of $120.
- Eliminates sharing. Students do not share their assignments as they have to access their homework before attempting them. All tests and homeworkare done through an access code. This helps exhibit how a student is performing.
- Eliminates the used book market. Students do not need to rely on the market to purchase textbooks. They can access them through theses codes. Additionally, they cannot opt out of attempting their tasks.
Disadvantages of this system
As we all know, everything that has merits has demerits. Getting into this system is advantageous in the various ways discussed above. However, there are some disadvantages of getting into this system;
- Students incur costs. Some students opt to purchase textbooks as they may get them at lower prices. However, they are unable to do their homework as they need to buy these access codes. And, this costs them a lot more. Some may end up getting zeros on their assignments because they are unable to afford the access codes.
- Students get angry when they have to pay to do their homework. They were not used to this system back then.
In conclusion, students incur a lot of expenses on purchasing textbooks. But, they no longer have to do so nowadays as they are required to submit their homework online. And to do so, they have to buy access codes provided by the educational institution.
This is a challenge you can face as a college student during homework. But, getting into this system is advantageous in that it eliminates sharing and it is less costly. Contrariwise, you have to pay to do my class to be able to get some marks.