Last Updated on March 6, 2023
Logo and watermarks are usually attached to media files for copyright purposes. However, these elements give your work an unappealing look and that’s where logo remover software comes to the rescue. The software is useful when you’re what a picture or video for your project and doesn’t want it to have a big splash watermark all over it. And thankfully, we have both free and paid software for your projects. Let’s have a closer look at them.
Top 1. HitPaw Watermark Remover: The Best Paid Video and Images Watermark Remover Software
Compatibility: Windows and Mac
- Monthly – $8.99 (Mac) & $4.99 (Windows)
- Quarterly – $12.99 (Mac) & $6.99 (Windows)
- Yearly – $19.9 (Mac) & &9.99 (Windows)
The scenario of Using: Perfect for videos that have a watermark at a single colored background also with no limitation on the number of watermark on images.
HitPaw Watermark Remover is one the best watermark remover you can find out there. It seamlessly removes unwanted text, logos, photo stamps, and watermarks. There are plenty of logo-removing apps out there but HitPaw Watermark Remover stands out because of its user-friendly and simple interface. In just a few minutes you can erase data, people, buildings, or any other object you want from your photos and videos. Not only has this but HitPaw Watermark Remover also offered 3 unique modes through which you can get different effects of removing watermarks.
- Easy to Download
- 256-bit SSL certificate guarantee which makes it completely secured.
- Beginner-friendly design
- The software supports multiple file format
- The HitPaw support team is very responsive and answers every customer query within 24 hours.
- Software is not free
- It needs registration to export videos
- It does not support Linux yet
How to Remover Watermark from Videos
- Download and install the HitPaw Watermark Remover on your device
- Tap on the “Menu” and click on the Register button.
- Enter your email address and registration key which was received after payment was done.
- Once you’re in, click on the button “Remove video watermark”
- Tab on the “choose file” and select the video you want to remove the watermark from.
- Now on your video highlight the watermark area.
- Select the timeframe to capture the watermark on the other portion of the video.
- Check the preview on the current frame and if you’re satisfied then click on “Remove now”.
- Finally, click on “save” and export the final video on your computer.
How to Remove Watermark from Images
- Once you’re done with the download, install, and registration process, click on “Remove image Watermark”.
- Tap on “choose file” and locate the image on your computer
- Click on the “select watermark” and choose the shape from square, triangle, or brush.
- Now highlight the watermark area and select the remove mode. For a single-colored image, select either edge filling or smooth filling. Whereas, for mixed color images choose texture repair for better results.
- Use zoom in, zoom out, undo, and redo to perfectly remove the watermark.
- After you’re satisfied, click on export and save the image on your PC.
Top 2. HitPaw Toolkit: Paid Watermark Remover for Mac/PC
Compatibility: Windows 10,8, and 7.
- Monthly – $3.99
- Quarterly – $5.99
- Annual – $8.99
The scenario of Using: Use this tool when your video or image has a watermark at the edge.
HitPaw toolkit is an exceptional software that is used to edit high-quality videos and images. It has multiple editing tools which you use to give your work a professional touch. Cut, crop, rotate, trim seamlessly as well as add music of your choice in your video. Along with this, if you want a watermark remover without blur then HitPaw toolkit is your go-to option, you can also remove the unwanted logos from your video and make it more attractive. Adjust your video, convert it to gif, and then transfer it to whichever platform you want to play it on easily using the HitPaw toolkit.
- No complex menus and have a very simple self-explanatory interface
- Apt video slicing tools
- Option to add background music of your choice
- Not heavy on the pocket
- The edited work can be exported to any device or platform you want.
- Doesn’t support Mac
- Limited editing features.
How to Remove Watermark from Videos
- Open up the browser and go to hitpaw.com/download-center/
- Download and install the HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor
- Now launch the software click on “Crop&Rotate”.
- Tap on “Choose file” and import the video to remove the watermark from the edge.
- Now select the scale from original, custom, 1:1, etc.
- Adjust the box and cut the area with watermark from the entire video.
- Once you’re done, click on “export” to save the video in your computer.
How to Remove Watermark from Images
- Launch the downloaded HitPaw Toolkit software and tap on the image icon located on the left corner.
- Now click on “Photo Editor”
- Tap on “Choose file” and locate the image from your browser or drag and drop the desired image.
- Select the scale and crop the image to cut out the watermark from the edge
- You can also edit the image and add text to further enhance its quality.
- Finally, click on “Export” and download the file in your system.
Top 3. HitPaw Online Video Editor: The Best Free Video Watermark Removal tool
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
The scenario of Using: Use for videos that has a watermark on a single-colored background and at the edge of the video.
Get rid of all the unwanted elements in your video and give a high-quality touch in just a few seconds with HitPaw Online Video Editor. This is a completely free web-based tool that gives access to multiple editing features without having to download or install any software. Though it only supports logo removal in videos it is compatible with all the devices which means you can access it with any device at any time.
And it is much more than a watermark remover and has a lot to offer like a screen recorder, the option to convert videos to gif, and editing tools like cut, rotate, trims, merge, etc. Now you can change the speed of your video or resize it with no cost that it is a dream come true.
- Completely free of cost.
- Does not interrupt the user with unnecessary ads
- 100% safe with a 256-bit SSL certificate guarantee.
- Simple editing tool which can be handled by people of any age and experience.
- Contains simple as well as advanced editing features.
- Supports only video editing and watermark removal.
- If the video is bigger than 100 MB size then you would need to download the paid desktop version of HitPaw
How to Remove Watermark from Video (Way 1)
- Launch your browser and search for “HitPaw Online Watermark Remover”
- Open up the first suggested site to open to the official tool
- Click on “Remove Watermark Now”
- Tab on “Choose file” and locate the file you want to remove the watermark from and double-tap to open it.
- Identify the area with the watermark on and drag the box to it and select it by dragging the box to it.
- Hit save after you’ve selected the area and press download to save the edited version on your device.
How to Remove Watermark from Video (Way 2)
- After you have successfully launched the website, click on “Remove Watermark Now” and choose the video you want to edit.
- Tap on the “Cut” button on the top left corner.
- Now identify the timeframe of the watermark and cut it out of the video by using the slider at the bottom.
- Click on save after you’re done and export the file to your device.
Creating videos without logos or text is now very easy with these paid and free logo remover software. And with the extensive detail provided here, we recommend HitPaw Watermark remover, HitPaw Toolkit, and HitPaw Online Watermark Remover for their obvious advantages. Don’t spend your hard-earned money on useless software but do your research and only go for the one that best satisfies your need.