Last Updated on September 12, 2018
Fall is a transitional season, not only in terms of the weather but also when it comes to your skin.
As you likely already know, the environment around you has a direct impact on your skin, meaning that a change in seasons also triggers a change in your skin.
What should you be doing about this?
Well, the best thing to do would be to adapt your skin care routine to match the evolving needs of your skin, and this is something that should be done each season.
Wondering how to actually do this?
It all comes down to the products and ingredients that you use.
While there are definitely plenty to choose from, there is one special ingredient that has been making headlines lately, and provides the perfect way to transition your skin through the seasons…
THE POWER OF BEE VENOM
Bee venom is an ingredient that has been making an increasing appearance in skincare products.
You are probably thinking…
Why would I want to apply bee venom to my skin?
Well, let’s begin by looking at what bee venom actually is…
When a bee stings something or someone, it deposits a colorless liquid poison from its stinger, and this is what is known as bee venom.
While this poison does cause inflammation, it also contains properties that protect against it. When these components are isolated, bee venom becomes an incredibly powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Here are a few other noteworthy points about bee venom:
- Contains a peptide called melittin, which consists of 26 amino acids and has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- Packed with enzymes and peptides that moisturize and nourish the skin
- Contains Hyaluronidase, a compound that dilates the capillaries in the skin, therefore increasing blood flow and providing the skin with a plumping effect, along with a healthy glow
- Relieves muscle tension, which then reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, both of which are the main structural proteins that give your skin its firmness and smoothness, and both of which are also depleted with age
- Speeds up skin cell healing
Worried about the bees?
You should be, because their survival is directly related to our own as a human species. However, when it comes to bee venom, this is harvested in a completely humane way that does not cause any harm to the bees themselves.
BEE VENOM IN ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE
As you can see, bee venom has quite a few unique properties, and the amount of research that backs up the way in which bee venom can benefit the skin is constantly increasing.
It was all of this new research that led to the birth of luxury skincare brand Venofye, as they quickly recognized that this was an ingredient that could benefit all skin types, while also targeting specific skin concerns.
Each of the Venofye collections is designed to target and treat different skin issues by combining bee venom with a number of other specially-curated potent ingredients.
When it comes to the various skin issues out there…
One of the most common is the onset of wrinkles.
While wrinkles may be an inevitable part of aging, 80% of them are actually caused by sun exposure. This means that by using the right products, in addition to a sunscreen, you’ll be able to reduce the visibility of existing deep wrinkles while preventing new ones from forming.
The Viperlift Bio Syringe features a one-of-a-kind formula containing bee venom along with some truly powerful anti-aging ingredients.
- Retinyl Palmitate – this is a derivative of vitamin A, which has been clinically proven to be one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients out there, not only in terms of reducing the visibility of wrinkles, but also fading dark spots and brightening up the skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid – this is a humectant that draws moisture from the air into the skin, holding it there to increase your skin’s moisture content. This ingredient can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E, this ingredient is exceptionally soothing and healing
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract – cucumber extract is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as the way in which it can moisturize and condition the skin
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – inhibits certain muscle contractions to reduce tension and minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate – also known as DMAE, this ingredient helps with elasticity, firmness and wrinkles, while also brightening the skin. It is even more effective when used alongside vitamins A and E, which this product also contains
In addition to all of that, the Viperlift Bio Syringe also contains a very special ingredient called Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate.
No idea what that is?
It’s a peptide that mimics a compound called Waglerin-1, which is found in snake venom – the Temple Viper to be precise.
Just like with bee venom, snake venom does contain compounds that can cause damage, but also boasts some that can really benefit the skin, such as diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate.
Wondering what this ingredient actually does?
It temporarily inhibits muscle activity, preventing certain muscles from contracting. This then minimizes the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles that are brought about by those muscular movements.
As you can tell from the name of this product, the Viperlift Bio Syringe is packaged in a container that features a syringe. This allows you to apply the product directly to any wrinkles or fine lines, allowing them to obtain a higher concentration of the product’s active ingredients.
BEE VENOM FOR ACNE
If you suffer from acne, chances are you’ve tried a number of different acne treatments.
Have any of these treatments involved bee venom?
If not, this is something else that you can try.
Many dermatologists recommend the use of bee venom when fighting acne, due to its powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties.
This means that not only can bee venom reduce the existing inflammation in your skin, but it can also destroy the acne-causing bacteria that sits on the surface of your skin, minimizing future breakouts.
Don’t want to give up your go-to acne treatment for a bee venom product?
You don’t need to! Unlike many other acne treatments out there that cannot be combined, bee venom is safe to use alongside your existing acne treatment, providing a double attack when it comes to tackling your acne.
BEE VENOM FOR BRIGHT EYES
Another common skin issue that many experience is tired and puffy eyes.
What causes this?
A number of different factors, such as:
- A lack of sleep
- Alcohol and salty foods
Whatever the cause behind your puffy eyes, you are likely going to be looking for a way to clear this puffiness as quickly as possible.
However, when it comes to the eye area, you need to be careful about the products that you use.
Because the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate, and can be up to ten times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face.
This means that you should only be using products on this area that have been designed for use around the eyes, as anything else could clog pores, cause irritations and more.
Products created for the eye area will not only be slightly more gentle, but they will also contain ingredients that the delicate skin here can easily absorb, ensuring that you really do notice a difference.
You might be thinking…
If products for the eye area are more gentle, doesn’t this mean that they are also less effective?
Well, not every skin care product out there has been created equally, which is why it can be advantageous to find a quality brand and then stick to it.
Again, this is where you can turn to Venofye…
The Royal Jelly Eye Beelift is the most powerful eye treatment that the brand produces, and was inspired by the cutting-edge technology used in lifting procedures.
However, unlike lifting procedures, the Royal Jelly Eye Beelift is completely non-invasive. It features a specially-designed applicator that can be swept across the skin underneath the eyes, allowing you to apply the product directly to any puffiness.
Wondering what’s actually in the product?
You have likely already guessed one of the ingredients…
Bee venom makes an appearance once again, this time accompanied by:
- Sodium Hyaluronate – this is a form of hyaluronic acid that the skin around your eyes will be able to easily absorb
- Titanium Dioxide – this mineral provides protection from the sun’s UV rays
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – a peptide that restricts muscle contractions to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Mica – a substance that reflects light, creating the illusion of a softer and more radiant skin tone
TRANSITIONING YOUR SKIN FROM SUMMER TO FALL
Now that you know about some of the ingredients and products that can help your skin, you are probably wondering how to use these to help your skin transition from summer to fall.
Let’s begin by talking about your skin’s moisture content…
Your skin cells need moisture in order to function and thrive. This is what helps it to do everything from repair itself to fight wrinkles.
In the summer months, the air naturally contains more moisture, which is why it is more humid. This is great for your skin, as it means that less moisture is lost through evaporation.
However, once fall arrives, the humidity in the air begins to drop, which isn’t good news for your skin…
In order to combat the dryness that your skin will soon face, it is important to use ingredients that will moisturize your skin, helping to replenish all of the lost moisture.
Key ingredients to use would include hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and fruit extracts, all of which will provide your skin with the hydration and nourishment that it needs.
It is also important to develop a regular skin care routine, as your skin will need even more consistent care now that the seasons are changing.
What should your skin care routine consist of?
Here is a basic routine that everyone can follow:
- Cleanser – before applying anything to your skin, it is important that you first clear it of any dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells and oil. If not, any other product you apply will not be able to properly penetrate into your skin
- Skin Treatments – if you are using any specialized skin treatments, you would apply this immediately after cleansing your skin
- Eye Cream – whether you use an eye gel, serum or cream, the skin around your eyes is so fragile, making it important for you to give it some special care. This is the case even if you have not yet noticed any fine lines appearing around your eyes
- Serum – serums are not essential, but are packed with a high concentration of active ingredients. Feel free to use more than one serum, just make sure that you use the lightest one first
- Moisturizer – this part of your skin care routine should never be skipped. A moisturizer not only provides your skin with moisture, but also forms a thin layer over the surface of your skin, preventing moisture from evaporating while protecting your skin from environmental damage
So long as you follow the steps mentioned above, you can incorporate any products you like into your skin care routine.
Many people underestimate the importance of quality skin care, and end up neglecting their skin.
While you may not notice the results of this immediately, the damage will accumulate and soon catch up with you, resulting in a multitude of skin issues.
By being aware of the changes that your skin goes through throughout the year, and using the best ingredients and products to cater to these changes, you will be able to really provide your skin with everything it needs, giving you the healthiest and happiest complexion possible.