LA based artist Mike Mitchell is a freelance illustrator with a focus on pop culture. He is most known for creating the “I’m with Coco” poster embracing Conan O’Brien. Mike recently finished a big set of posters for his upcoming gallery show opening in two weeks. For the show, Mike tried to choose the more under appreciated film character in pop culture art. His process consisted of illustrating their personalities the way they existed in his mind. By keeping the celebrities in character, Mike wants the viewer to connect with them on a deeper level. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- Feminine Mogul Portraits by Scott Scheidly
- Photorealistic Still Life Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- Windows of New York City by Jose Guizar
- 30 Gorgeous Game of Thrones Fan Art Works
- Beautifully Executed Illustrations by Alice X. Zhang
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! We would love to hear your opinion/feedback, so please don’t hesitate to comment below. For more inspirational articles don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!