Last Updated on
Alexander Semenov is a graduate of Lomonosov’s Moscow State University in the department of Zoology. He specialized in the study of invertebrate animals, with an emphasis on squid brains. Soon after, Alex began working at the White Sea Biological Station (WSBS) as a senior laborer. WSBS has a dive station, which is great for all sorts of underwater scientific needs, and after 4 years working there, he became chief of the diving team.
Today Alex organizes all WSBS underwater projects and dives by himself with great pleasure and always with a camera. This skill did not come about right away, and took some time and practice:
Check out our previous articles!
- The Breathtaking Grace Hotel, Santorini Islands
- Attain Daily Success: Use Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
- How To Prepare For A Commercial Office Move
- 7 of the World’s Most Inspiring Temples
- 20 Amazing Motivation Hacks for Aspiring Creatives
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!