Last Updated on January 24, 2023
Who Is Kevin Samuels?
Kevin Roshon Samuels was an American YouTuber, social media influencer, life coach, image consultant, motivational speaker, and dating expert.
Samuels received initial attention for his social media comments offering invaluable dating tips particularly to black men and women. He eventually garnered mainstream recognition for his motivational speeches as well as his work in assisting individuals and businesses to pursue their full measure of success and happiness.
Samuels’ personal development and investment tips earned him fans and critics in equal measure. The controversial social media influencer passed away on May 5, 2022, after a short illness.
Kevin Samuels Quick Facts
|Full Name:||Kevin Roshon Samuels|
|Popular Name:||Kevin Samuels|
|Birth Date:||March 13, 1965 – May 5, 2022|
|Birth Place:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Education:||Millwood High School and the University of Oklahoma|
|Marital Status:||Rumored to be twice married and twice divorced|
|Children:||Rumored to have one child – a daughter in her early tweens|
|Net Worth:||USD 4 million (as of May 5, 2022)|
|Source of Wealth:||Vlogging, Social Media, Life Coaching, Image Consultancy, Speaking Engagements, and Other Ventures|
|Height:||6′ 2″ (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||77 kg; In pounds: 169 lbs.|
Kevin Roshon Samuels was born on March 13, 1965, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Little is known about the names of his parents and siblings (if any). However, several media outlets report that Samuels’ parents divorced when he was young and that the YouTuber experienced a rather troubled childhood.
In a past interview, Kevin stated that he was closer to his mother than his father. This admission lent credence to the numerous media reports that the vlogger may have come from a broken home.
After his parents’ divorce, Kevin Samuels moved from Atlanta to Oklahoma. Samuels began his high school education at Millwood High School. He later graduated with a chemical engineering degree from the University of Oklahoma.
After graduating from the university, Kevin Samuels worked as a business development manager and consultant at Office Depot for 3.5 years. His duties also included brand promotion and advertisement, thanks to his incredible salesmanship.
Kevin Samuels later worked for the Supermedia media group from 2009 to 2011. Just like his stint at Office Depot, Kevin used his expertise to improve Supermedia’s brand appeal on its clients.
Samuels’ next assignment as a business consultant was for The Real Yellow Pages, another notable advertising company, in 2013.
Kevin Samuels harbored keen interests of venturing into social media while working as a consultant. And on May 20, 2015, Samuels took the first step in making his social media dreams a reality by creating his YouTube account. He dedicated the channel to posting motivational videos, self-improvement & business growth tips, and fashion advice. It was not long before the account racked up a huge following.
As of the time of writing (July 3, 2022), Kevin Samuels’ YouTube account has 1.5 million subscribers. The following are the ten most popular videos on the channel:
• The “You’re Average At Best” Video – The Full Interview – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 3 million views
• Tomi Lahren “Men Are Trash” | What Can Women Learn From Her? – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 2.1 million views
• Danger Zone Diva Wants It All, NOW! – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 2 million views
• My Ex Still Pays My Bills ? The Interview with @Blujasmine – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 1.9 million views
• We Are Educated and Make Money Why Do Need Men? – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 1.8 million views
• Stop Playing It Safe | Why Men Simp – Posted 5 years ago, has garnered 1.6 million views
• Just Wow ? IG Live – Posted 11 months ago, has garnered 1.4 million views
• Why Are Men Intimidated By Women Like Me? – Posted 4 months ago, has garnered 1.4 million views
• Mother of 2 Believes She’s The Prize – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 1.4 million views
• 37 BBW with 2 Kids Going To Make High Value Man WAIT Until Marriage – Posted 1 year ago, has garnered 1.4 million views
Kevin Samuels’ Net Worth
As of May 5, 2022 (time of his death), Kevin Samuels had a net worth of $4 million.
Samuels held numerous titles during his professional career, and it’s believed that they all contributed significantly to his net worth. However, vlogging, image consultancy, and speaking engagements were arguably his major income sources.
According to unconfirmed reports, Kevin Samuels made approximately $5,000 monthly from YouTube alone. A huge part of his YouTube earnings came from monetized videos.
Reports also indicate that Samuels’ image consultancy business charged as much as $10,000 per client. Considering his popularity before his demise, it’s safe to assume that the life coach maintained a couple of high-flying clients.
Lessons from Kevin Samuels
1. Leave an impact wherever you go
Kevin Samuels is remembered for significantly improving the brand appeal of all the companies he worked for as a business consultant.
2. Say it as you see it
Samuels may have been considered by many as a controversial vlogger. But that’s mainly because he never sugarcoated facts. He simply said it as he saw it.
3. Do not restrict your career path to your academic qualifications
Although he graduated with a science degree, Kevin Samuels chose to venture into business consultancy and social media. That decision undoubtedly paid him huge dividends in the end.
Famous Quotes by Kevin Samuels
• Ladies understand something when a man asks you out on a date he’s asking to have sex! If you don’t wanna have sex with him don’t go on a date with him.
• Men get told every day where they rank, they get rejected all the time. Men known what they quote unquote qualify for, but women for the last 30- 40 years have been told you can have it all whenever you want no matter how you are. And they’ve been given an unrealistic expectation of their actual sexual marketplace value.
• The first thing I tell guys I coach is that we have to get brutally honest about where you are and where you want to get to. Understand how far that is and put in the work.
• We have gotten to the point that for the most part we don’t know how to relate to each other. We know how to swipe left, swipe right, hook up and get on.
• Women, by nature, want to consolidate on the highest value man possible. Social media and dating apps have now made it where you have almost 100% of women wanting men in the top 10% and 20% to produce this outcome which is unrealistic. You want a man making at least six figures? That’s only 10% – 14% of the population.
Kevin Samuels was an influential vlogger, life coach, and image consultant before his sudden death on May 5, 2022. Despite his reputation as a controversial vlogger, Samuels’ self-improvement and business tips helped transform thousands of individuals and companies around the world. The YouTuber also earned sizable wealth from his various assignments. He had a $4 million net worth as of the time of his death.