Last Updated on January 18, 2018
Nicole Martinez is an art director and designer from Boston Massachusetts. “Nerdy Dirty” is a series of illustrations about love, crafted by illustrator Nicole Martinez. These technically clever prints are dedicated to the inner geek in all of us.
“My boyfriend and I came up with the phrase ‘nerdy dirty’ a while ago because we would say such nerdy things when we were trying to be romantic.” shares Nicole. “So when I got the urge to design something sweet I could only think of things like ‘Arota tell you how much I love you’. Hence, Nerdy Dirty posters were born.”
Note: All Rights Reserved by Nicole Martinez
Check out our previous articles!
- 15 Movie Posters from an Alternate Universe
- 40 Exciting Occupy Movement Poster Designs
- 25 Pictogram Music Posters by Viktor Hertz
- 25 Mind Blowing Matte Paintings by Marek Okon
- Kaleidoscopic and Hypnotic Geometric Compositions by Andy Gilmore
- Think Invisible: Negative Space Posters by Adri Bodor and Mark Szulyovszky
We hope you enjoyed this collection and hopefully got inspired! We would love to hear your feedback, so please don’t be shy to comment below! For more inspirational articles be sure to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook! If you appreciate our work, please share this article with your peers!