Last Updated on January 20, 2022
Some people say that a panel apartment has no chance to change…but Viktor Csap would beg to differ. Viktor is an architect born and raised in Budapest, Hungary. His specific focus on individual projects allows his creativity to thrive. His recent project is meant to show the untapped possibility of panel apartments. The following actions were carried out:
- During the design progress the main program of the flat had been changed.
- The panel housing was made in concrete house factory.
- All the fixed and mobile furniture was designed by Viktor Csap.
- The construction and the furniture production was managed by Viktor Csap.
Hungry for architecture? Check out our previous articles:
- Luxurious and Peaceful Designer Home In New Zealand
- Infinity Loop Bridge by 10 Design and Buro Happold
- West Edge House by No Coffee Architects
- The $3.5 Million Flintstones Home in Malibu
- GM1: Minimalist House Residence in Colombia
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!