Last Updated on October 23, 2018
Troubleshoot Common AT&T Mobile Security problems on your smartphone and basic Instructions and information to fix the frequent app update issues.
- Not able to update the app on iPhone – If you are not able to update the AT&T Mobile Security app properly from the App store, you should try some of the basic and quick steps mentioned below:
- Visit your device Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap on “Software Update” and also make sure that you have the most recent version of the software update.
- Close the device settings and now open the App Store.
- Tap on “Updates”.
- Choose the “Update” option present next to the AT&T Mobile Security app.
If you are still facing the problems in updating the app, you can take help for this App Store issue directly from the experts by simply calling AT&T customer support.
- Not able to update the app on Android devices – If you are not able to update the Mobile Security app properly on your Android device from the Google Play Store, you must follow some easy steps give here:
- First of all, tap on Settings.
- Find out your Running apps and go to Google Play.
- Tap on the option of “Clear Cache” and then select “Force Stop”.
- Search for the AT&T Mobile Security app in the Google Play Store.
- Finally, tap on “Update”.
If the procedure mentioned above did not work, you may need to clear more settings. Here are the instructions for that:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on “Application Manager” or “Apps”.
- Scroll to “All” section and select “Google Service”. There, you may see Google Play Services, Google Connectivity Services or Google Services Framework.
- Select the option of “Clear Data” and then tap on “Force Stop”.
- Get back to the app list under the device settings and go to the Google Play Store.
- Select “Clear Data” and then tap on “Force Stop”.
- Restart your phone by turning it off and then switching it on back again.
- Go the Google Play Store and try again to update the AT&T Mobile Security app. If still, you are getting trouble in doing that, contact AT&T support.
- Check the availability and eligibility – You are eligible to use, update and download AT&T Mobile Security app if you own:
- An AT&T wireless account apart from the AT&T prepaid one.
- An AT&T High-Definition Voice-enabled iPhone or Android smartphone having compatible versions of OS.
- AT&T Mobile Security without a Call Protect service on an iOS device with any service carrier including AT&T Prepaid.
In case you come across any unsolvable AT&T Mobile Security app issues or you wish to know more about the app and Call Protect, you may take help of the AT&T customer service simply by calling them on their toll-free helpline number.