Last Updated on March 5, 2018
Here’s an interesting perspective, have you ever wrapped scotch tape around your face at some point? Photographer Wes Naman decided to revisit this childhood curiosity and turned it into a hilarious series. The simple idea turned viral and even before Wes had even finished taking the photos, companies got wind of his work and asked about using the images for advertisements. Feel free to try this yourself, but be warned; getting the tape off is a pain in the ass.
Check out our previous articles!
- Celebrity Portraits by Mike Campau and Paul Mobley
- Most Inspiring Locations on Earth
- 30 Refreshing and Beautiful Winter Photographs
- Exceptional Landscape Photography from Jakub Polomski
- Conceptual iPhone Photography from Brock Davis
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!