Last Updated on February 23, 2021
Tenorshare ReiBoot is one of the most popular, developed, and effective phone repair tools with multiple different uses. It can help you solve iOS issues, Android issues, and a lot more!
Perhaps, a major reason why ReiBoot is the ideal phone repair tool for you is its user-friendly interface that allows both professionals as well as beginners to conveniently use the software to fix their issues with ease. This article will help you go over all the various problems and scenarios that ReiBoot can help you tackle. So with that said, let’s get straight into the review!
What is Tenorshare ReiBoot?
Before you decide to download ReiBoot, it’s essential for you to know what it is and how it can benefit you. For starters, Tenorshare ReiBoot is basically iOS and Android repair software which can be used to resolve any and all phone system issues. ReiBoot download is available in two separate versions for both Android and iOS users.
Tenorshare ReiBoot – iOS System Repair is arguably one of the best iOS Recovery Mode tools that allow your iPhone to instantly enter and escape Recovery Mode with just a single click. There are also tons of iOS issues and glitches that this software could fix with ease. On the other hand, Tenorshare ReiBoot – Android System Repair is a similar software designed specifically for Android users. This review will help you acknowledge all the different uses of each of these ReiBoot versions.
Tenorshare ReiBoot Features
Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro is actually a multi-purpose tool with several beneficial features. Here is a list of the best features of ReiBoot that are sure to impress you.
1. Fix 150+ iOS/iPadOS Stuck Issues
Apple devices often get stuck due to various reasons. Tenorshare ReiBoot – iOS System Repair can certainly resolve most of these stuck issues for you. Here is a list of some similar scenarios where ReiBoot can fix your problem.
- iOS Update Stuck – This often happens when you upgrade your iOS to a newer version.
- Apple Logo Stuck – This issue is encountered generally after an attempted jailbreak or a failed iTunes restore.
- Blank Screen – This is encountered by users running a bugged iOS version.
- Frozen Screen – The iPhone gets stuck on the homepage and doesn’t operate. Often caused by a failed iOS update.
- White Screen – Often encountered after updating iPhone to iOS 14.
- Headphone Mode Stuck – You are unable to change your iPhone’s volume.
2. Repair iPhone/iTunes errors
iTunes update and restore issues are also pretty common and annoying. ReiBoot can help you counter these issues as well! Here is a list of several iTunes errors that ReiBoot can fix for you.
- Connection Timeout – iTunes fails to update your iOS.
- Downloading Error – iTunes is unable to download the desired firmware package for an update or restore.
- iOS Update Error – iTunes is unable to update your iOS to the desired version.
- iOS Restore Error – iTunes is unable to restore your iPhone to the previous iOS version.
Perhaps you recently updated your iOS or iPadOS to a new beta version that was recently released and you’re not satisfied with the upgrade? Don’t worry! Tenorshare ReiBoot can help you downgrade back to the previous iOS version. New beta versions typically have a lot of bugs and glitches and can be difficult to use.
4. 1-Click to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode (Free)
ReiBoot also helps your iPhone or iPad enter and exit Recovery Mode instantly with just a single click. The best part about this feature is that it is absolutely free!
5. Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Lastly, ReiBoot can also help to reset your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. If you prefer using your computer to reset your Apple device, then you should definitely give ReiBoot a try!
Now, let’s also take a look at some of the main features that Tenorshare ReiBoot – Android System Repair has to offer to users.
1. Fix 50+ Android System Issues
Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro for Android helps you counter more than 50 unique Android OS issues. Here is a brief list of some of the many Android system issues that ReiBoot can resolve.
- Recovery Mode Stuck – The user might have accidentally entered Recovery Mode and doesn’t know how to exit it.
- Fastboot Mode Stuck – The Android device has entered fastboot mode and cannot exit.
- Download Mode Stuck – Android stuck in Download Mode often caused by an OS glitch.
- Samsung Freeze – Often happens with Samsung devices due to a system bug.
- Samsung Black Screen – A black screen appears every time you try to turn on your Samsung device.
- Android Virus – A virus is affecting your Android System performance.
2. Free Features
Even though Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is a paid software, its trial version comes with several free features for users to try and enjoy. Here is a list of some free features of ReiBoot for Android.
- Enter and exit Android Recovery Mode.
- Enter and exit Fastboot Mode.
- Enter and exit Download Mode.
3. Clear Android System Cache
ReiBoot can help you clear Android System Cache from your phone which might be interfering with the system performance.
The table below shows the difference of features between Tenorshare ReiBoot free and ReiBoot Pro.
|ReiBoot Free||ReiBoot Pro|
|Enter and Exit Recovery Mode||Enter and Exit Recovery Mode|
|Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo, Black Screen, and Frozen Screen Issues|
|Fix iTunes Update/Restore Issues|
|Fix iPhone Boot Loop|
|Factory Reset iPhone Without iTunes|
Now, let’s take a look at the difference between the Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android free and pro versions.
|ReiBoot for Android Free||ReiBoot for Android Pro|
|Enter and Exit Android Recovery Mode||Enter and Exit Android Recovery Mode|
|Enter and Exit Fastboot Mode||Enter and Exit Fastboot Mode|
|Enter and Exit Download Mode||Enter and Exit Download Mode|
|Fix Android Stuck on Samsung Logo, Fastboot Mode, and Download Mode|
|Fix Android Updating Issues|
|Fix Android Stuck in Boot Loop|
|Fix Android Touch Screen Not Working|
Tenorshare ReiBoot VS Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone is another popular iOS and Android system repair tool similar to Tenorshare ReiBoot. The table below shows a fair comparison between the two competitors.
|It offers a more user-friendly interface making users feel comfortable while using the tool||The interface and functionality is somewhat complex making it difficult to use for beginners|
|Available at $29.95 monthly, $35.95 yearly, and $59.95 lifetime||The complete toolkit can be purchased at a yearly license of $99.95|
|Compatible with all iPhone models from and inclusive of iPhone 3G||It is compatible with iPhone 4 and later models|
On that note, let’s conclude this Tenorshare ReiBoot review. After analyzing all the features and benefits of ReiBoot, it can be safely established that it is the ideal tool that you’re looking for to fix all your iOS issues. With ReiBoot’s help, you can do everything from entering Recovery Mode to resetting your iPhone. So what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate in downloading Tenorshare ReiBoot and giving it a try yourself.