Last Updated on
Inside everyone of us there’s a young core, instinctive, creative but also innocent and naive. What would happen if this concept was completely revealed? L’ Enfant Extérieur (The Outer Child) showcases this possibility, showing us portraits of adults as little children. This collaborative project was by Paris-based retoucher Cristian Girotto and photographer Quentin Curtat. The manipulations are well executed and are bound to make you look twice. Enjoy!
- Original idea, art direction and retouch by Cristian Girotto.
- Photography by Quentin Curtat.
Check out our previous articles!
- 30 Intense Military Photos
- The Beauty of Vintage Photography
- Furry Dog Portraits by Daniel Sadlowski
- 50 Classy Examples of Fashion Photography
- 35 Stunning Examples of Makeup Art
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!