Last Updated on
Tilt-shift photography is a very interesting type of artistic photography. Tilt–shift photography refers to the use of camera movements on small- and medium-format cameras.
Tilt-Shift makes people, buildings, or any other types of objects in the picture seem like a little toy. “Tilt–shift” encompasses two different types of movements:
- Rotation of the lens plane relative to the image plane, called tilt.
- Movement of the lens parallel to the image plane, called shift.
Most photographers can achieve this with special types of lenses or simply by using the blur tool in Photoshop. To simplify this process we embeded a great tutorial from Youtube.
Note: All images are linked to their source.
Check out our previous articles:
- Top 3 Photo Printers for Photographers
- Staggering Sand Sculptures from Around the World
- Distinctive Food Carvings by Ilian Iliev
- 30 Examples of Funny and Creative Egg Photography
- Beautiful Vintage Sign Photography by Bill Rose
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!