Last Updated on
11. Google readers:
Read them in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
12. Google alerts:
Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic. Enter the topic you wish to monitor, then click preview to see the type of results you’ll receive.
- monitoring a developing news story
- keeping current on a competitor or industry
- getting the latest on a celebrity or event
- keeping tabs on your favorite sports teams
13. Google news:
Aggregated headlines and a search engine of many of the world’s news sources. Very straight forward interface that can be personalized to your liking.
14. Google buzz:
Start conversations about the things you find interesting. Share updates, photos, videos and more with your friends.
- Share publicly or privately
- Inbox integration
- Photo friendly
- Connect sites you already use
- See updates in real time
- Just the good stuff
15. Google profile:
Decide what the world sees when it searches for you. Display the information you care about and make it easy for visitors to get to know you.
- Showcase the real you.
- Display your favorite photos.
- Share your personal Information.
16. Google places:
Google Places for Business to get your business found on local search results on both Google Search and Google Maps.
Features for Places:
- Rate and review the places you know
- Share your ratings with friends
- Get new recommendations on your smart phone
Features for Businesses:
- Discover insights about your business
- Help your business stand out
- Get found on Google for free
The +1 buttonis shorthand for “this is pretty cool” or “you should check this out.” Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. This is basically Google’s answer to Facebook’s Like button. The next time your friends and contacts search on Google, they could see your +1. You’ll help them find the best stuff on the web – and you might just start up another conversation!
18. Google Correlate:
Google Correlate finds search patterns which correspond with real-world trends. Many search terms vary in popularity over time. To find terms that vary in a similar way to your own time series, enter your desired data using the search box.
- Find searches that correlate with real-world data
- Compare time series
- Compare US states
19. Google website speed check:
Page Speed Online analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster. Reducing page load times can reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates. We got an overall score of 82/100!
20. Google url shorter:
Google URL Shortener at goo.gl is used by Google products to create short URLs that can be easily shared, tweeted, or emailed to friends. This is Google’s answer to bit.ly, we use this quite frequently on Inspirationfeed!