Last Updated on January 18, 2018
Justin Barber is a freelance graphic designer who specializes in branding & identity. His work has been recognized by Apple, Behance, and International Designers Network, among others. His latest project called “Truth and Lies” has been creating a notable buzz on Behance. His humorous posters take some of the most common, everyday lies we tell ourselves and hear from others. The posters are very well executed and cracked us up!
Check out our previous articles!
- 30 Creative Examples of Sticker Design
- 35 Outstanding Pop-Up Holiday Cards
- Innovative Star Grid Posters by Mark Brooks
- Impressive Philosophy Posters by Genis Carreras
- 25 Smashing Prints by The Imaginary Foundation
We hope you found this collection inspiring! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!