Naked Brands by Myhotjuly
Even if a brand is trying to express their core values and identity through a logo, there will always be the true side that the customers see. Let’s be honest, if you’re a publicly traded company your number one priority is to make more money and beat estimates. Personally speaking, I trust privately owned companies that put their money where their mouth is and illustrate good morals throughout their brand more than public companies. Myhotjuly tried to “undress” famous brands in this personal project. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- 40 Clever Minimal Logo Designs
- Words as Images by Ji Lee
- 30 Cool Food Logo Design Ideas
- 20 Fictional Logo Designs for Your Inspiration
- 30 Memorable Logo Identities by Gert Van Duinen
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Google Glass – What’s All The Fuss About? - May 20, 2013
- Instant Happiness: 60 Cute Photos of Cats - May 20, 2013
- Hidden Persuaders: Powerful Psychological Marketing Techniques - May 20, 2013