Thanks so much for wanting to get in contact with Inspirationfeed!Due to the high volume of emails I receive each day, I do my best to reply within 2-3 business days.
We receive a lot of submissions from companies, startups, artists, designers, and freelance writers. Some are brilliant, but some are awful. Read the following so you don’t end up wasting your time.
1. We get submissions which are completely unrelated to our site. Please take a look and understand our site, the topics we cover, and our style of covering those topics. We cover graphic design, inspirational design, useful apps, photography, freebies, and similar topics. Do not try and submit something completely unrelated.
2. Be as concise as possible. Don’t sugar coat anything, just tell it how it is.
3. Be sure to include links, pictures, and videos. Pictures and videos must be very high quality. They can make or break your product when it comes to product presentation. You may have the next best thing, but if you can’t show off your product in a way which people can understand, they’ll ignore it.
4. If you have an infographic, blog post or anything else you’d like to share, please don’t ask us if we’re “interested” and expect us to reply – send us the link to it. We unfortunately don’t have the time to reply back to every submission.
5. Have a business opportunity or want to work with us in some way? Please lay down specifics in your submission. Don’t expect a reply if you specify nothing but then put something along the lines of ‘reply back if you’re interested’ in your submission.
If you don’t follow the tips above your submission will be ignored.
Note: We receive hundreds of submissions and it’s impossible for us to get back to everyone.
UPDATE: On vacation until January 10th. See you in 2016!
We look forward hearing from you!