Last Updated on
Liu Bolin was born in 1973 and grew up in China’s Shandong province. Later on he earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Shandong College of Arts in 1995 and his Master of Fine Arts from the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing in 2001. His work has been exhibited in museums around the world. One of his most prominent works is the ongoing series of photographs known as “The Invisible Man.” This is a symbol of humanity, concealed in the growing isolation of the capital.
Note: All Rights Reserved by Liu Bolin.
Check out our previous articles!
- 32 Highly Classified Korean Illustrators
- 25 Pictogram Music Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Sketchbook Illustration Drawings by Irina Vinnik
- Breathtaking Anamorphic Illusions by Felice Varini
- Amusing Toy Story Series by Aled Lewis
We hope you enjoyed this collection and hopefully got inspired! We would love to hear your feedback, so please don’t be shy to comment below! For more inspirational articles be sure to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook! If you appreciate our work, please share this article with your peers!