Last Updated on June 21, 2022
Cute girlfriend pet names are just like cute women…nearly every one is already taken. As such, it may be difficult to find a sweet girlfriend nickname that’s also unique. But still, that isn’t reason enough to get stuck in the pet name rut.
A little research is all it takes to come up with a romantic nickname that will make your girlfriend or wife feel loved and appreciated. We’ve trawled various sources to prepare a collection of some of the cutest girlfriend nicknames ever.
How to Choose a Nickname for Your Girlfriend
As we’ve already pointed out, a nickname for your girlfriend should be unique. You want a name that only she can answer to even when both of you are in a public place. But even as you strive for a unique nickname, don’t go for very sophisticated ones. The name should still be memorable enough.
Another best practice when choosing a nickname for your girlfriend is to go for sexy names. A sexy name will automatically remind her of the good times you shared together. Sexy nicknames can also be quite suggestive. For instance, calling your girlfriend using a sexy name right before bedtime is a great way of clueing her in on what the night ahead will be.
Last but not least, a perfect girlfriend nickname should be one that carries personal meanings to both of you. You might choose to call her My Damsel in Distress as a reminder of the day you responded to her distress calls. You might also call her with a nickname that reminds her of how great a kisser she is, or how incredibly endowed she is in ‘horizontal gymnastics’.
Girlfriend Nickname Ideas
1. Angel – One of the most popular girlfriend nicknames, Angel resonates with beauty and magic. Other variations include Angel Eyes and Angel Face.
2. Babe – A classic girlfriend pet name that still rocks.
3. Baby – Means you want to care for her, just like a baby.
4. Baby Doll – Perfect for an incredibly stunning girlfriend.
5. Baby Girl – A cute girlfriend nickname that’s popular in the south.
6. Beautiful – Self-explanatory.
7. Blondie – Use this name if her hair is pleasantly blond.
8. Bond Girl – Perfect for a daring girlfriend.
9. Bonita – Spanish for ‘beautiful.’
10. Boo/My Boo – A less serious nickname that’s still impactful.
11. Bootylicious – Ideal for a girlfriend with big booty.
12. Brown Sugar – Okay, sugar is sweet. But brown sugar is incredibly magical.
13. Butterfly – Ideal for a lighthearted girlfriend.
14. Candy – Means the sweet one.
15. Chica – A common nickname for Latina girlfriend.
16. Chiquitita – A sweet girlfriend nickname that was popularized by the Swedish pop group, Abba.
17. Coo Coo – A funny yet still romantic pet name for girlfriends.
18. Cupcake – For a sweet girlfriend.
19. Cutie – Means she’s cute.
20. Cutie Pie – A fancier variation of Cutie.
21. Darling – Another classic girlfriend nickname that has never lost its magic.
22. Dear – This classic girlfriend nickname means that she’s the woman after your heart.
23. Doll – Call her Doll if she’s truly beautiful.
24. Dove – Means she’s the one you want to love and be with for eternity.
25. Dream Girl – Means she’s the one you’re always dreaming of.
26. Firefly – Means her presence brightens your life even during gloomy days.
27. Glorious – Ideal if you want to make her feel treasured.
28. Gorgeous – Self-explanatory.
29. Hon’ – A fancier variation of Honey.
30. Honey – This classic nickname applies to both girlfriends and boyfriends.
31. Honey Bee – Ideal for a sweet girlfriend who’s also a little wild.
32. Hot Stuff – For a beautiful girlfriend.
33. Kitten – The meaning is similar to a Honey Bee.
34. Lemon Drop – Excellent for a girlfriend who can be sour sometimes but is generally sweet.
35. Little Bird – Excellent for a small-sized girlfriends who also loves to sing.
36. Loca – Means she’s sweet but a little weird, and proud of it.
37. Lovey – One of the cutest and most romantic girlfriend pet names.
38. Mi Amor – Spanish for ‘my love.’
39. Mi Cielo – Spanish for ‘my heaven.’
40. Mi Tesoro – Spanish for ‘my treasure.’
41. Mi Todo – Spanish for ‘my all.’
42. Miss Universe – Means she’s the most beautiful woman you know.
43. Mon Cheri – French for ‘sweetheart.’
44. My Dear – A more specific variant of Dear.
45. My Fair Lady – Appropriate for a charming and classy girlfriend.
46. My Juliet- Means you consider her love undying.
47. Peachy – Great for a cute and sweet girlfriend.
48. Precious – If she’s a jewel before your eyes, then you won’t go wrong calling her Precious.
49. Pretty – Self-explanatory.
50. Princess – Appropriate for a girlfriend who loves to be treated right.
51. Pumpkin – A very fond girlfriend nickname.
52. Queen – Means she’s the main woman in your life.
53. Sexy – Means she’s sexually-seductive.
54. Smiley – Excellent for a girlfriend with a beautiful smile.
55. Smoochy – Ideal for a girlfriend that loves kissing.
56. Spanky – Her booty is so fine that you love to spank it.
57. Sugar – Yes, she’s as sweet as sugar.
58. Sunflower – She’s unmistakably beautiful.
59. Sunshine – Means her beauty lights up your world.
60. Sweet Momma – Means the sweet one, especially if she’s also older or bigger than you.
61. Sweetheart – A classic girlfriend nickname that most women still love.
62. Sweetie – The more endearing form of Sweetheart.
63. Sweetie Pie – It doesn’t matter whether she loves pie or not, this nickname will surely blow her away.
64. The Fairest of Them All – A rather long name for a nickname, but is perfect for girlfriends who love dark fairy tales.
65. Tinkerbell – Excellent for a cute and magical girlfriend.
66. Twinkles – Appropriate for a girl who ignites your passion. My Twinkling Star is an even cuter variation.
67. Vogue – Appropriate for a fashion-loving girlfriend.
68. Wifey – Means she’s a wife material.
69. Wonderful – If her presence fills you with awe, then Wonderful will be a perfect name for her.
70. Yummy – You just want to grab and ‘eat’ her.
71. Shortcake – A cute name for a petite girlfriend.
72. Brown eyes – If she has sexy brown eyes.
73. Goddess – If she is so pretty it’s almost unreal.
74. Trap Queen – If she’s a hustler or a boss.
75. Hummingbird – Sweet, gentle, and romantic.
Need a Little More Inspiration?
Maybe the list of names above doesn’t resonate with you, or hay, maybe you have used them all already (we ain’t here to judge), so aren’t you lucky that we are adding in an extra 45 cute girlfriend nicknames that you can use right away on your woman. Taking the total to 120 awesome, cute, fun, and funny nicknames for your better half!
- Chipmunk – If your girlfriend is small, cute, and has a squeaky tone to her voice, then this is a great name.
- Bubbles– For a girl with an attitude
- Honey Bunny. – Hey, at least it rhymes
- Peaches – for a girlfriend with a nice bum 😉
- Peanut – a cute name for a short and sweet girl
- Neptune – Appropriate nickname for a girlfriend that loves water
- Wonder Woman – If she’s always on time, consider calling her this nickname.
- Hummingbird – For a girl who is quirky, spontaneous, and fast.
- Fine Wine – If she has gotten better with age
- Sugar Lips – Do her lips taste so sweet they could give diabetes?
- Fun size – Is she so tiny and so adorable?
- Katniss – Seen the Hunger Games? If your girlfriend fights like badass Jennifer Lawrence, this name is okay for her.
- Juliet – For the heroine of your tale.
- Perfect – You can’t find any flaw in her.
- Boss – Cute nickname for a girlfriend or girl who always wants to take charge.
- Diamond – If she is pure of heart and you think that she is precious
- Brownie – If she has attractive brown eyes.
- Chef – She is an expert in the kitchen.
- Cute Mama – The lady of your life who takes care of you & your kids. Works best at intimate times.
- Ecstasy– She can make you feel happy and excited and often out of control too.
- Goose– Has anyone else seen Top Gun? Well, maybe she’s your co-pilot!
- Firecracker– For the fiery-tempered ladies
- Dimples– This only works, of course, if she has dimples
- Chocolate Drop– Snowdrop or gumdrop also work
- Hot-stuff – If she is irresistible.
- Soulmate – if she is the only one for you, then this is a great nickname.
- Dreamweaver – If she has a way of controlling your dreams. All you can dream of is her.
- Heart Stopper – If she knows how to make your heart skip a beat
- Drama Queen – Tread lightly with this one! You don’t want to upset her.
- Stud Muffin – This nickname may appear to a be a little more masculine, but it would still work on a woman too!
- Daisy – If she reminds you of spring and its beauty
- Tinkerbell – If she is short and sweet
- Giggles – If she has a cute laugh that you can’t get enough of
- Teddy Bear – If she is cute and cuddly like a teddy bear
- Oreo – If she is as sweet as an Oreo cookie
- Sugar Bomb – If she is as sweet as sugar and loves to show it
- Snuggle Pie – If snuggling is her favourite thing to do
- Rosy – If she has beautiful rosy red cheeks
- Sweet Pea – A fun and endearing name
- Jewel – If you think that she is precious
- One and Only – This one speaks for itself really
- Gumdrop – If she is as sweet and as quirky as a gumdrop
- Hope – If her being in your life gives you hope and gives you something to be thankful for
- Sunny – If she makes your day even brighter
- Cloudy Eyes – If you find yourself getting lost in her beautiful eye
Choosing a suitable nickname for your girlfriend isn’t a walk in the park. You’ve got to think outside the box to come up with something that’s sweet, unique, and relatable. We hope you could find a perfect girlfriend nickname from the collection above.