Get Logo Design Inspiration from Logo Styles [Infographic]
Good logo designers are not only able to design you a professional logo, but they will also make sure that your logo is distinct and unique to create a long-lasting impression. In recent times the term ‘logo’ has been used to describe signs, emblems, coats of arms, symbols and even flags. In this infographic several examples of logotypes are displayed, which may generally be contrasted with emblems, or marks which include non-textual graphics of some kind. Enjoy!
Created by Sothink Team
Check out our previous infographics:
- Is Your Boss a Psychopath? [Infographic]
- Is Your Job Killing You? [Infographic]
- Apponomics: The World of Mobile Apps [Infographic]
- The Complete Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- Copy-Paste: Future of Internet [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this infographic? Don’t be shy, comment below and let us know! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!